Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pencil sketch: Banta joke: How do these wars begin?

I know you would laugh out loud after watching this Pencil sketch. This sketch is about Mr. and Mrs. Banta fighting with each other.

Actually Santa And Banta jokes are very popular in India. Few days ago, I heard a joke from my friend, it was very funny. This joke was about Mr. and Mrs. Banta. That time an idea came in my brain. The idea was to make a pencil sketch on this joke.

Here below is joke I am shearing with you.

Banta was teaching history to his convent going son.
Jr. Banta: ‘Dad, how do these wars begin?’
Banta: ‘Well, son, suppose Pakistan has a quarrel with Japan, and…’
Mrs. Banta: ‘But, Pakistan and Japan have never quarreled.’
Banta: ‘I know bibi-but I’m taking a hypothetical instance to…’
Mrs. Banta: But you are misguiding the boy.’
Banta: ‘No, I’m not….’
Mrs. Banta: ‘Yes, you are….’
Banta: ‘I tell you. I’m not! It’s outrageous….’
Mrs. Banta: ‘Shut up! You bewkoof.’
Banta: ‘Mind your words or I’ll…’ ( And gives her a slap.)
Jr. Banta: ‘All right, dad, don’t get excited, I think I understand better how wars begin.’

Pencil Drawing Art

12 comments:

  1. hahahaha,,,,

    Really very funny sketch. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really very good cartoon sketch. I think you are perfect cartoonist.
    pencil drawing art is not a easy work. But you did very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice banta sketch. you are very good cartoonist. you have very good practice with pencil. your pencil art is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice sketch.
    you have made very good cartoon sketch of banta.
    really excellent sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sketch lol....
    this joke is also very funny....
    This is the right combination of joke and sketch....

    this is fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  6. no doubt this is best sketch....

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have made wonderful sketch of Mr. and Mrs Banta. This is really very good work with Pencil...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Banta pencil drawing....
    You have done very good job with pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! It is hilarious drawing I can't believe it. Very beautiful painting dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful pencil sketch...
    your hand is very good in pencil art. This is wonderful hand drawn pencil cartoon

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is very funny pencil art.
    I like your this drawing very much....

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahaha

    very funny sketch....................

    ReplyDelete